Fantasy Football Impact
Your place for all things fantasy football!
Advice for All Team Owners
Anyone who plays fantasy football will find plenty of helpful advice in our strategy articles which you can use to gain a competitive advantage. They are divided into two categories: Drafting Strategies and In-Season Management Strategies.
- When to Draft Each Position in Fantasy Football
- 2017 Round by Round Drafting Strategy
- Which Drafting Method is the Best?
- Consistency – The Key to Winning Fantasy Football
- Exploiting a Serpentine Draft
- Online Draft Strategy
- The Importance of Draft Order
- Drafting a Rookie – Is it a Good Idea?
- Handcuffs – Are They Really Necessary?
- In-Season Management, Part 1 – Bye Weeks and Thursday Games
- In-Season Management, Part 2 – Player Injuries
- In-Season Management, Part 3 – Free Agents
- The Fantasy Football Playoffs: You Can Make It – So Never Give Up!
- Free Agents: The Hype of the “One-Week Wonder”
- Streaming a Kicker in Fantasy Football
If you are new to the game, please begin with the six articles under the menu category – Fantasy Football 101. We will guide you from the very beginning and explain how the game is played. In our tutorials you will learn about:
- Basic Leagues and Teams
- Points per Reception (PPR) Leagues
- How to Draft Your Team
- Dynasty and Keeper Leagues
- Managing the Team Roster
Other Special Features
With Super Bowl 51 in the books, you’ll want to check out our Super Bowl Trivia page. Be the smartest person in the room with updated answers to some interesting Super Bowl trivia questions.!
For those team owners who love to dig deeper, crunch the numbers and seek out trends, our 2017 Metrics Package is for you! We’ve created seven extremely detailed, but easy-to-read Excel workbooks, which present last year’s stats in a way you have likely never seen before in one place.
Note: We use the Yahoo! Fantasy Football public league scoring format to calculate our fantasy points.
Thanks for visiting!